Thursday, August 03, 2006

Prologue: The Usual Crap

~Haaha! At last, I open another blog at Blogger here! :) Well, I guess I'm back to the writing mood. Well, thanks to Singapore's Sunday Times which i read a few days ago at Singapore--which covered an article about blogging. Reading that article made my hands itchy wanting to write something and post it hehehe...

Did I write too much 'well,'?

Ooohkay so for the first blog, I'll just fill it up with useless babbles as usual. No new buletin posts today. Hey! Jane, Ribka, Wulan! Post your buletins now, gurls! Hahaha... I need them!

Well to update you about my current condition right now, I'm in the state of what they call 'pengangguran professional,' y'know? Basically saying, I'm profesionally unemployed now and desperately looking for a job. Hmm maybe 'desperate' is not quite the right word to define it as I'm not in a desperate nor stress kind of situation, honestly. Maybe what my 'speaking-as-in-matter-of-fact' boyfriend was quite right saying: "I don't think you got enough memory to be desperate." Hahah... sharp joke, witty dude! I'll get on you on this next time, just wait! >:)

Oh yea, speaking of the recent critical jobless condition, me and Rebin had a new hobby recently (due to running out of pirated DVDs, entertainment, money, no more Garo series to watch and waiting for the next Kamen Rider Kabuto episode) which is watching clips from YouTube.com.

There's this very nice Japanese videoclip. I think the song is titled 'MEBAE' by nobodyknows+. The song is very nice and the clip is nice too. What's interesting, the clip tells a story about this girl who fell in love with ULTRAMAN! Ahha~!! XD



And the whole clip shows the scenes of their relationship just like a normal couple does--Ultraman give a bucket of flowers, they hugged each other, quarrel, slow-dancing, drink wine together, Ultraman gives a beautiful necklace to her as a present, etc... hahahah!! So funny la!^^ But I personally think it's very romantic in a funny way heheheh... plus, the clip had good quality. Here's the link if you wanna watch the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DVUKHC8AEQ&search=mebae

Well I guess that's it for the opening post for my blog. Feel free to drop comments! ;)


~[Yori sou kage ga kasaneta te ga
Nido to hanare nai you ni yeah
Kimi no te wo tsunai de
Kono nukumori wo kanjite susumu my way
Tsutsumi konde yaru zeBukiyou nari ni butsukeru dekai ai de...]~

MEBAE - nobodyknows+




0 comments: