Saturday, August 05, 2006

Absent Symphony No.1 : Wandering Overture avec Shitty Finishing

I just went through several people's blog on Friendster and Blogspot. I love reading people's entries about what's going on in their life now, and also observing their unique writing style. Everyone got different way of telling stories. Storytelling is an art. Blogging is a form of art--it's true :) Some write in a very expressive way, some were cynical, some were writing daily life facts which were expressed in a light way but with extreme accuracy, and some write deep and meaningful thoughts... people with amazing talents, they are.

Ahha~! Honestly after I read those people's blogs and then observe my own, I feel like a little kid splashing water in a shallow swimming pool while watching the grown-ups go diving. Ha!

Well, this post is kinda pointless and it ain't going nowhere... it's just a balm for my itchy hands which is cooperating with my growling tummy.

"I can't think with an empty stomach." - Garfield

You're the man, Garfield!! ^^

*watched Click with him today. Great movie, great food, great news, great finishing, great boyfriend. Happy Perfect Friday, honey! ;) haa... I miss that good ol' tradition. Let's keep it up again, shall we? *wink*

0 comments: