Friday, August 04, 2006

:: The Fall of Nataku ::

Hehehe finally my first colored fan art! Well, the coloring's a bit lousy and messy and not to mention the flawed perspective of the feet but I finally done it! ^_^

This is Nataku from the well-known manga by Ryu Fujisaki called Senkaiden Hoshin Engi. Maybe some of you will know this character as that famous naughty boy Na Zha in the Chinese legend. I haven't actually given any title yet to this drawing but personally I'd like to call it "The Fall of Nataku." ;D yeah... I kinda like it, as well as the blood.

The sketch was firstly outlined by a drawing pen and then photocopied and colored. I really regret coloring the blood with that black drawing pen firsthand! Now that I colored it, I can't fill that bloody part with blood red color!! Arghh!! Bakabaka!! -_-"

Haha okay anyway... actually I plan to re-colorize this thing with Wacom. OMG I should really start learning Wacom, man... hope I got enough time to do the Wacom version of this one! :) Oh yea, I think I should actually draw a background for this one... yeah... let's see later.

Well, anyway, I hope you like it :)

PS: to my beloved dude, thanks a looot for helping me at the body proportion part heheh... my proportion drawing sux =P muax!

0 comments: