Sunday, August 06, 2006

:+: lemon meringue :+:














And the dream goes...

[One fine afternoon. Sunrays bathed my wooden kitchen table as I was making cookies when he came about.]

"What're you doing there?"

"I'm making cookies?" *turned to him, smiling*

"Hmm? What cookies?"

"Uuummm..." *take some minutes to actually remember what the heck I was making*

"Y'know... cookies are best when you made them Lemon Meringue. Here, I'll show you." *acting like an expert hotel chef... who do you think you are? Anthony Bourdain, love?*

[He picked up that freshly-baked crisp cookie from the tray and spread the buttery lemon cream on it.]

"Then, you put another cookie on top of it, like Oreo. See?"

[He put another cookie on top of it and ... voila!--the Lemon Meringue Sandwich Cookie!]

"Wow!" I was staring at it with eyes open wide, looking amused with that Lemon Meringue magic he just did.

...then I woke up.

Ha! A short and sweet dream. Quite a pleasure to make my sleeping time not boring at last! But hey, wait! What they called 'Lemon Meringue' is not a cookie--it's sort of a cake! And... I can't make cookies. Haha-a dream's really just a dream, eh?^^

Oh well, sweet dreams are made of these... :)

0 comments: